Monday, May 12, 2008

Hey Mama



Well, my first mother's day was so great! Brian even brought me a chocolate donut with sprinkles in the morning - the breakfast of champions! He also got me 2 super cute plants (I loooove having plants & flowers around). What a sweetie. My Auntie Janet and Cousin Cindy in San Diego had a seriously gorgeous bouquet delivered to my door, too. Needless to say, the day started off really good for me!









We went to my dad's place for dinner and hung out with my mom & stepdad and my little sis and her family. How cute is her son, Alaric?


He is really warming up to Brighton - he has taken to petting his head like he's a little dog. I think he wonders why he won't get up & play with him.
























My dad's dog, Luna, also joined the party.
She is a highly trained attack dog.

Okay, not really - she just looks like it. If you give her a biscuit, she will spare your life.

Unless it's barbecue flavored - she doesn't like that one.









Brighton stayed awake through a good portion of the visit - I think he had a pretty good time. He has recently discovered his legs and loves to kick them like he's running in place all the time - it's sooo cute!












Check out my loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment