Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It Just Keeps Getting Better!


Brighton keeps getting bigger and more active & alert every day! He has a great disposition and seems to be enjoying life so far. We are going to go on our first road trip in a couple of weeks up to Montana to get some fresh air and introduce Brighton to his uncles there. This mom is super excited to get out of the city for a few days!

I've started doing some work from home and logging in a few hours at the office here and there. I'm so lucky to have a job that is flexible and an understanding boss so that I am able to either bring Brighton with me or schedule my appointments for times when Brian is home to watch him. At this point, it is very hard to leave him for any amount of time - I miss him instantly!

We're so excited that Brian was just accepted to the Master of Finance program at the University of Utah - woo hoo! Way to go, Dad!! He starts in the fall and I'm super-stoked for him!!!! Whatta go-getter!

We are excited that more family will be coming to meet our little guy! I heard that Brian's brother James, his wife Amber, and their little Jaxon will be here later this month. I have only met James once and have never met Amber - and none of the three of us has gotten to meet little Jaxon yet so that should be lots of fun! I also can't wait for my family in California to come out for a visit - I'm so happy for Brighton to get to meet my awesome uncle, aunts, cousin, and the famous G'folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment